Sunday, November 21, 2010

Having sleepless night, have been thinking lots and lots of things. I can't stop crying too.

I serious I don't know what I am doing, I agreed to something which I don't have it now. I really treasure all my friends and I know this is not good for me. It means i got more things to worry, I will have more headache, I will upset even more. This friend of mine I have been helping now, i really treasure this friendship, I will not let go. We have known each other since last few months of 2005, we have gone through alot alot until now. Seriously, back then I am not what I am now, I have grown up, this growing up process is because I have many many friends supporting me. They are like my families. This friend of mine treat me very good. And I am so glad that he finally woke up, at least he decided to take a step ahead. Therefore, I would try my all means to help him. Cause I dun wan anybody to follow my footsteps.

Anyway I am also going to set my resolution and I am working towards it. For this coming months, will spend my weekends working at famous amos. If I am ok with it, maybe I will continue.

My tears are flowing, I need a hug now. Hopefully I made the correct decision.