Sunday, October 17, 2010

Too many weakness

Recently, just started to know this person. I don't know if it is good to mix around with him/her. Sometime that person really made me upset, made me angry but I have been telling myself to 4get everything. It has been years, can i really put down everything? I am still trying everyday until this moment. When this person need a listener I lend him/her but in my mind i can't believe that person totally. People surrounding me ask me not be so close to her/him. But I really don't know how. Until now, i still have some chat with that person.

You made me upset, made me cry. I have sleepless night all because of you.

Shall talk about my work place since i have work there for almost 6 months....

Anyway my work task is increasing and the stress level is also increasing. Because I do not have any background in biology therefore I am starting afresh. Trying to absorb as many as I can. Anyway I work well with my colleagues, sometime we do joke around and when it comes to work we can be very serious. When company is growing we have to grow as well. We have just started renovating the chemistry lab. Our new chemist is here, he is really a funny guy dunno why whenever he start talking I will laugh.

Guess my work load is increasing therefore have been going home late everyday, even sat i can go home at 4plus 5 even though i can knock off at 1pm. Therefore has not been feeling well all this while, every night my nose is bleeding, but now lesser already.

Everyone say I have grown up, going to celebrate my 21st Birthday soon. Don't really intend to celebrate, but my sis and family has put in alot of effort, therefore I should play my part and be happy on that day. It also nice to ask all my friends to come, it seems like a good gathering where I can see different groups of friends.