Monday, November 15, 2010

Bowling

The previous weekend, there was a bowling competition and fun bowl organise by CSC. At first, did not feel like going cause was feeling so tired, since everyone ask me to go so i go lor. Meet some of them for breakfast early in the morning. Reach there, they have 3 games of fun bowl 1st, enjoy cheering them and chatting. After the fun bowl, was ask to be the emcee for the later part. Omg, is so sudden, don't know how to reject it. This is totally not YEC events.

So, went through with siti the details, chatted awhile too. Get bully by Ken and Candice. Firstly ken ask me to play with him, i take the odd he take the even round. I rejected. In the end Candice say i take the even she take the odd. I rejected too. So, i quickly ran away. Maybe next time when it is not competition den play with them.

Seriously was so angry, it seems like the yec is doing the things, emcee, giving out of prizes, lucky draw. So where is the organiser?? After that, went to soka to subscribe the CL den we went to Tampines west cc for the cat show. Omg, all of them so bad, trying to scare me with the cat. But really had a fun day with them.

Last Sat, after work went out with Janet, had a very nice day with her. Laugh alot.

Last Sun, woke up early in the morning cause was suppose to meet li qi to discuss the Kenshu. Xue yun took cab and fetch all of us to SYC. Thanks Liqi for the nice breakfast. We discuss all the way from 9am to about 1 pm, den went down to bugis to meet jg. Accompany him to the chinese temple to get something. After that we had our lunch first before we head to the cc. It was raining heavily, therefore the tchoukball competition was cancelled last min and postponed to next week. Had a really fun talk, but unfortunately someone was meeting moody.

After that we went to have some drink and had lots of fun chatting. Great chat with Belinda, jg, hyder and kevin. After that jg accompany me home. Had a good chat with him in bus and also at my house void deck. I also realise that although we have been friends for so many years there is still lots of things I don't know. I am feeling really really upset. I cired, tell me how should I help. Yesterday I really can't slp, thinking thinking and thinking of solution.

I am really very tired.

Can't wait to have a outing with Belinda and Joanna. I miss you Joanna, I am really feeling very sad that you have left cc, i scared I can't control myself.