Friday, November 05, 2010


Thanks everyone of you for the birthday wishes, I am 1 year older again.

The day before my birthday received a surprise call from desmond while having my dinner with jg. Thanks desmond for the long distance birthday wish. We chatted for almost half an hour, i think his phone bill will explode. In the end while talking jg already finished his dinner.

Did not took leave so work during my birthday. But was not totally happy, cause the admin side do it anyhow de, in the end I had to help them clear. Like what eunice say, i think the lab people can also do admin and accounts. Really had so much fun working with the lab people.

Anyway we visited the chemistry lab too, really make me think back those are the things that I have used in the past during my poly days. Yesterday roselle wasn't around so when the chemistry things came I actually help to check. By the looking at the list I already know what is it. And really miss those days in poly doing lab work. Was happy to see the chemistry is almost ready which mean very soon we can do all the things ourself already.

Yesterday work until about 9pm, to finish up the plate we need to read on Friday. Then, Sat we are going at 8am to finish up reading sat plate and also do set up. Cause the miro lab people are leaving at 1pm, den we are all going to play bowling to practice our competition in Dec during our company dinner. Lol, I don't even know how to play. We have actually 3 teams. But only the micro side secretly went to practice.

Later going for Soka meeting, den after that meeting Belinda for shopping. Jg might join us later.

I am still very tired, not fully awake.