Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Miss you Joseph Lim

My dearest teacher left this world on 5th October 2010, leaving his wife and 2 kids. When I got this news I was terribly sad and could not accept the fact. I thought it was someone who are playing with me.

After that I started to think back in the past during my Secondary schools day. Although, i have not been going back have not been seeing him this past 4 years, but memories remains in my heart. Still remember how we use to laugh and fun together. He will always want sweets from me, but everytime i refuse to give to him.

Although he may be quite fierce at times, but he is really a nice teacher. He has been so healthy since i know him, how could such things happened to him. I remember, he is like rezal, everyday cycle to school.

On 5th October, he had a sudden heart attack in school in the morning. He is only 40 this year, I bet he still has lots of things not finished yet. Please leave peacefully. His kids is still very young, but I believe they are very strong.

Went to his wake on the 7th October after work with lay ting and some of her friends. I saw many teacher and his past to current students. I felt really touched, from here we can see how many of them loves him. I really feeling like crying, but I manage to control.

Manage to saw some of my friends and teacher too.

Mr Lim, we will always remember you.

I am one that treat friendship seriously. Like what I told Belinda, when Joanna did not stay YEC, I really cried infront of her. I got the feeling I will cry on that day and I guess I could not control. Really want to do something that she will remember us forever. If belinda one day would leave YEC, i will do the same thing too. I am so glad that not only I can do voluntarism but also it is a place where I can share my happiness and unhappiness.