Sunday, September 05, 2010


Its a long long time since my last update.

Since I have been working in the company for 4 months, it time for me to talk about my work.

After working for 4 months, i think so far I has not regret joining this company, I have suffered, I have learn alot too. Sometime is not easy to work together with some of my colleagues. But i had alot of fun working with some too.

Whenever i did something wrong, I will get scolded but I have learn. My director always tell me this. My job routine is always the same. In the morning, will start to do my subculture and it will take about 3 hr for me to finish, it also depend on how many of the food sample that is doing salmonella test. After that i will spend some time to do all my documentation. That where there is food sample I will start to do sample book in for some sample first. What is sample book in?

When the food sample arrived, I will start to book in with their company, their sample description, their test method into the LMS system, well, it may seems easy but to remember few hundreds of company it really difficult. Every company has it own method, wanted to do their own test. It is really easy to make mistakes, if you forgot to do this certain test for them it means gone, complain will start coming in. If my section gone wrong, it means e other section also will do wrong, cause they follow what I have book in. This shows that my section is very very important. It also depend on how many samples we have on that day, if there are alot it will take me like 6hrs to complete it. After i finish my thing, i will help Jo in the sample set-up, learn abit while helping.

This few days was really a hectic for me, having bad headaches. Cause Pei yee our admin, suddenly did so many stupid things that received so much of complain. So now she is forbidden from answering the call, then now I am picking up most of the call while concentrating of doing my own things. Really cant concentrate much.

Anyway we will have 5 more people coming to work hope it really help us. Like what our director say she want us to end work on time and don't work until so late every night. If I am able to end work on time then I can do more things after work.

Until now, have yet to start our focus group meeting, got to do for my intergeneration game, my service learning. My commitment towards soka, my contribution etc. Still have so much things to do and I am really very tired now.