Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Today is a special day, a day where i should be happy, but it don't turn out to be. 10 is actually my favourite number cause when I am young in my dream this 10 word will also appear.

This morning I actually went to have a short meet up with the SLC teacher, after that rush home and get myself dress up nicely, with make-up etc. After that rush out of my house to meet Chris, cause we are going there early to have briefing and also recee. After that we had our lunch at popeye. But I only ate 1/4 of the mashed potato, cause I also dunno why today dun have the appetite to it.

After that went back to help run the event, so we actually had to ursher the 5 married couples up on the capsule turn by turn. After that we actually went to the holding area for the MP for a rest 1st since there is air-con there. Also took min min to recee the whole place. After that we actually went up to the gather the couples and want them to queue up so that I can bring them now to the holding area but in the end it was a mess, they dun even want to listen to us.

When they went down, another thing happened again, so it e end I had read out the couples name, but I was so touched that Adeline came out to help me, and even people who i don't know. Thanks for helping.

After that received calls from min min and many many calls, the whole thing went wrong again. After the whole thing i was not happy at all, but thanks to some of them for their comfort. Did not had my dinner, cause no appetite again, so actually ate fruits for my dinner. Thanks for some of their concern keep asking me to eat, cause they scared i will faint.

But seriously when I was giving out the hearts, i was feeling giddy and almost black out, but I told myself I can't cause I have a important task. After the whole thing ended took the bus back to cc. On the way had a good talk with Joanna, after many many months. Had also a short talk with Min Min.

Thank You Min Min, Joanna and Belinda. 3 of you are the best that I have known you in cc. I got the feeling I will cry again because of you. I will miss you alot alot!

After that went to have a drink before going home. Thanks Kellie for sending me home.