Sunday, October 24, 2010


I think my work load has increase, more and more things to learn, more and more difficult things to handle. Somewhere i really can't absorb or take in. But will still try very very hard.

Yesterday try to finish my work early and reach home early but in the end i left at 3pm. Reach home almost 5pm, rest for awhile and quickly change my clothing cause got to attend a wedding dinner. Didn't intend to go but in the end was force to go.

It was actually my cousin wedding but is 1 year meet once during CNY but we didn't talk also de. It was held at Intercontinental and it was a very small wedding with only 10 tables cause the wife is from shanghai and they did once there already.

Today went for a short shopping with my sis after like so so so so long. Brought a dress for myself and also brought a shirt for my sis too. Before that my sis went with my aunt to get all the stuff for my birthday.

I am so touch they did so many things for me. Will I cry on that day.

Omg, I actually cry yesterday. I seriously dunno whether that person treat me as friend anot. It have been a few years but i dun feel that we are friends although this is what it has been say out from that person mouth. I am seriously upset over this.