Sunday, September 26, 2010

It a long long time since i blog.

Still the same, have been busy with works. All the obstacles have not been over, hope that my prayers will stop all this obstacles.

Suddenly, my mine lost track of so many things. So shall just skip everything and talk about today.

Finally, Intergeneration games is over, although did not spend so many time on it but it put in some effort. Well, on our yec side was in-charge of some stations. Yesterday went down to the cc after work to print out some stuffs and prepare abit too. Was trying to arrange all the tables etc but did not see Mr Foo plan so in the end we gave up. So I actually went down cc at 7am, to help Madam Pang with it. All this will have to come with the youths, but if I were to call the YEC people to come down at 7am i think they will scream at me 1st, so decided to come on my own.

Later got the help from choo kim, alezec, natasha, hyder and Suriani. Thanks for everyone help I am able to set up the area by 8.30am.

I think Mr foo is old already can't remember what he have said. He actually ask me to do up the station card so I actually did it and I didn't know that he actually called rena to do the station card and in the end it became a double work. Even benny also keep quiet.

Overall, the whole thing went quite smoothly, with Judith and Adeline as our emcee. They did a great job. Really had lots of laughter with them. Of course had a good chat with some of my Yec people and also people like zone 4 people, ken, Zone 3 chairman. Thanks for all the nice nice chat. Thanks to Karmen for inviting me to his Zone 3 Hari Raya celebration.

After the whole thing, had lunch and then pack up, and of course we have alot of happy time taking picture and print it out from Adeline printer. Nice Nice. Thanks Natasha and Suriani for helping to pack up. After that went to the office to wait for Hyder to come.

Was so happy today cause I received a good news from someone. Can't wait for that day to come. Will it be my god sister or god brother?

Next few week of my weekends will be burnt out too.

2 Oct - Might go down to Zone 3 Hari Raya Celebration
3 Oct - Sing along session with my Soka friends
9 Oct - so far nothing
10 Oct - 10 10 Event, was task to wear nice nice, but I wasn't the one who are going to get married or renew my vow=)