Sunday, October 31, 2010

Do I feel Happier when I am 21st?

Yesterday had my advance 21st birthday celebration, I was happy to see all my friend, happy to chit chat with them, happy to receive their lovely present. I love all the presents given by them. Want to thank everyone for coming down, my poly friends, janet, jaclyn, xiang rui, wei lang, yu rong, jackson, cheng wai, poh siah, chu zen, faizah, nuan qin, mui hoon, nicholas, si jing, qi ming. My famous amos friends, an qi, lysiel and feeqah. My secondary school friends, yan teng, lay ting, koo jee. My Yec friends, belinda, bernice, veryln, jinguang, ying ying, cassandra, jia jin, alezec, andrew, hyder, choo kim, shi chang, kelvin, si jie & gf, alvin & gf and last but not least tsai ting. Thanks everyone for turning up.

Was so busy entertaining all my friends that I don not have the time to eat.

Well, i am turning 21 this coming tue, do i feel happy? Last time I use to think that i wan to be 21st cause it means freedom, i can do whatever things I like. I really want to be happy this special days, but there is always my family problem that i don't feel happy at all. I really thought of shifting out and start afresh my new life. I want to start from the bottom, you think I can. Somehow I really have no more confidence in guy.

Anyway thanks hyder for sending me home. Bernice send jinguang and kelvin back. Choo Kim and Hyder actually bully me while fetching me home. They want to throw me at the haunted house there, then after that they bring me to the changi prison there, so scary de. Then somemore want to bring me to dunno where. At least they send me home safely, and also help me to bring up all my present.