Sunday, August 22, 2010


SSA Lean Walk 2010

Woke up 6am in the morning, and get ready for the Lean Walk organize by SSA which will be held at West Coast Park. So, we actually get a bus for those who want to take from Tampines. Before that meet faizah 1st den headed over to the HQ to wait for the bus to come.

I am so healthy today, I actually walk 5km, but i didnt know that the 5km is really very long. Really had fun walking with chu zen, leanna, si jing, mui hoon, nuan qin and faizah. Thanks for coming down early in the morning and walk with us.

After the walk we head of to IMM for our lunch while waiting for my mother to come.

I went to Malaysia just now to see doctor, cause my mother friend say the chinese doc very good. When there, whatever the doc say was true, so he actually draw my bone behind to tell me my bone is not straight and because of this actually causes all my body for not functioning well. So he actually put 3 needle on my back and the feeling is really very pain. He actually put 1 needle in 1st and he turn in, the feeling is like a screw being inserted into your bone and screw in, there is really sound coming out. After that i hardly can walk and was feeling very giddy, but after awhile it gone, but the pain is still there.

Really hope i can recover cause I want to be a healthy person.