Monday, August 09, 2010


Happy Birthday Singapore

Surprise that I am home? Got to look after my grandma at home cause she is sick and also I didn't help out in any of the National Day. Firstly cause wanna let the junior to experience it. Secondly cause I am very tired due to my SYOG preparation, all my rehearsal will clash with all the national day rehearsal etc. Maybe shall take a rest next year so that I can help them.

So happy, holiday today, no work for me. But tml will be back to work again. The next happy thing is that Wednesday I am on leave due to my SYOG last rehearsal, is a very important rehearsal which I must not leave. Lastly I am taking leave on Saturday which is the Opening Ceremony of SYOG.

Although my leg hurts after all the rehearsal but I will not give up. I am going to put up my best show on the 11th and 14th Aug. I will miss all of my friends & trainer in Delta 4.