Sunday, August 08, 2010


Last 1 SYOG Rehearsal

Kind of miss everything now, miss all the time I had spent with them for this few months. Yesterday was my last second SYOG Rehearsal.

My trainer was awesome, never failed to provide us foods and sweets for every single training and they even made t-shirts for all of us. Feel bad if we don't need to fork out single cents.

On Saturday as usual went to work so i try to finish up my work quickly and left about 2 plus den i decided to meet them at the F1 pit cause i think by the time i reach TBSC they are leaving already. Reach there get ourselves change and get ready for our dinner. My grp member is like hungry ghost, keep eating non-stop. Dinner was not too bad. Soon after our dinner, we had our music run on our seat itself my counting aloud. Follow by that we are another music run but all of us stand up and starting to do the action on the spot. Actually was feeling quite nervous. After that we get ourselves prepared and went down to do warm up. Our costumes are really heavy and the prop is even heavier.

While queuing up for our turn to perform at the marina bay platform suddenly i felt very tired and having bad headache. But thanks to my trainer for the panadol and the water. Actually they wanted to replace me and ask me to rest but i insist on going down. Soon after it our turn, i really made it throughout until the very last moment where we have to run up very fast cause there is another performance. While running through halfway I almost wanted to give up. The Delta grp IC, Xi Yi wanted to help me to take the prop but I insisted of taking it myself. In the end Kenneth took away my prop, and Rui Ling too my helmet and my shirt for me. While Chu Zen accompany me. Thanks to all this people who have help me or take care of me.

I love you Kenneth and Rui Ling, thanks for being a good trainer of mine. Thanks for the encouragement along the way. I am so lucky to have known u all too.

I will make sure I will not fall Sick on the 11th and 14th, I will put up my very best show. I will continue to chant more and even more.