Sunday, February 06, 2011

Its a long long long long time......

Have been busy with work, everyday trying hard to think of ways to make everything faster, trying to adapt to the new system. Trying hard to learn as much things as I can and I am also trying hard to clear my things.

Although sometime was quite tired with work but I have my happy moments too. My yec friends has never failed to make me laugh. Although sometime i may get scolding from them but it was all their care and concern for me.

Anyway really had a good time today. Had lots of fun chatting with everyone. I also pour out some of my unhappiness of someone. I was really glad that I am not the only one who gave such a comment but everyone too. Had so much time disturbing jason with michelle. After that we went to watch movie together.

Promise them I will go down tml after my work if I am not tired. Anyway really want to thank everyone for your concern, really glad to have all of you by my side to fight the battle with me.