Monday, January 03, 2011

Bye 2010, Welcoming 2011

It has been long time since i blog, have been busy with my work stuffs. Trying to learn many many things in the company. Anyway not very sure whether 2010 is a gd year for me.

Year 2010

Was very glad, that i found a good job before my graduation although it may be far ans sometime work quite late. I really love this job, love working with a few people there. After which was glad that I am able to take a few days leave for some of my important SYOG Full-Dress Rehearsal.

Was also very glad that I am able to participate in SSA SYOG Performance. Although it may be tiring for me but i enjoy the process. This group contain more of the FD people and yes, they may be difficult to manage but at least they give their best show on the actual day itself. During all the rehearsal we have lots of up and down. Would like to thank my trainer for their care and concern that they have given me. We were all so worried that we might not make it, but was so happy on the actual day that we actually did it so well and my tears really start flowing after the performance.

Can say i have a few struggles at the end of the year, somehow i really want to write a letter for Sensei but i want to write when i have more victory to report to Sensei.

Would like to thank all my friend who has made a difference in my life for 2010. I really feel like starting my life again for 2011. Am I ready to 4get everything?

Year 2011

It going to be a year where I want to score many victories. I am going to set my prayers very very soon. What I really want to achieve at the end of this year is, my YEC is able to perform better, hope to see more of my YWDs attending meeting, able to excel and perform well in my work, able to spend more time for gakkai activities.